We are looking for more assistance with Fund-Raising for the 2016-2017 school year!
Currently, we are planning to offer a local coupon book, butter braid sales, a McTakeover May 10th from 5-7pm, apparel sales and a Jazz and Just Desserts event at the Indianola Beach Improvement Club Clubhouse at a date TBD. See our contacts page for fundraising contacts.
Please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page if you are interested in helping out, whether you are able to serve as Fundraising Chair or would rather focus on a specific fundraiser. If you have an interest in working on this year’s Buccaneer Auction, we would particularly love to hear from you!!!
Below are some of our fundraising resources. Please let us know if you have any other ideas!
Request for Donation Letter:
Common Grant Application http://www.commongrantapplication.com/
- Sell candy.
- Sell popcorn.
- Hold a garage or yard sale.
- Sell plants in the spring.
- Sell cut flowers for Valentine’s Day or Sweetest Day.
- Sell daffodil or tulip bulbs for planting in the fall.
- Sell scrips (gift cards).
- Sell scratch cards or local coupon books (Entertainment book, etc.).
- Host an Iron Chef fundraiser.
- Host a chili or soup cook off.
- Throw a BBQ.
- Host a pancake breakfast, spaghetti dinner, or soup sale
- Host a bake sale
- Sell holiday pies
- Throw a burger bash (bonus points for including a signature ingredient, like grilled onions!)
- Volunteer to staff a concession stand, either at your high school or a professional sports stadium
- Host a baked potato bar at a chilly fall event.
- Hold a 50/50 raffle.
- Raffle off cash, gift cards, or prizes.
- Raffle off a chance to conduct the ensemble.
- Have a car wash, add a dog wash to your car wash!
- Build a sponsorship package for local businesses to support your organization: sell ad space in all your program books, and banner space at your events. Include tickets to your performances and maybe even a tee shirt!
- Host a golf outing.
- Host a miniature golf outing!
- Recruit faculty and staff members and host a “Dancing with the Staff” competition: sell tickets, colored tees for each team, and have people vote by stuffing ballot boxes with cash!
- Host a car show. Better still, tie it in with a chili cook off, bake sale, or jazz band play-a-thon.
- Organize a 5K.
- Throw a carnival!
- Host a benefit event like a show or concert.
- Sponsor a coffee & dessert bar while soloists & ensembles perform
- Host a marching band, color guard, or indoor percussion competition
- Organize a talent show.
- For hardy souls, try a polar plunge! http://firstgiving.per.fm/plunge-ebook/
- Work with a local restaurant to schedule nights where the establishment offers 10-20% of profits to your organization.
- Host a “Band night” at a pumpkin patch or Christmas tree lot (this would be a great place to offer your baked potato bar!)
- Organize a penny drive.
- Organize a friendly competition with a rival school across town (Norwin v. Kiski)
- Auction off the talents and services of your students and families. http://www.jubed.com/youth_ministry/view/Worker-Auction/?s=22
- Sell poinsettia, wreath or xmas tree sales
- Sell Easter lilies
- Sell luminarias.
- Sell or auction off singing or playing valentines (Continue year-round for birthdays!)
- Go caroling for cash: prearrange locations by collecting advance donations, and collect from bystanders as well!)
- Consider an online fundraising campaign.
- Retail Benefits: earn donations every time your supporters shop online!